The organisation chart consists of political leadership and non-political officials.
The Minister is in charge, assisted by a Deputy Minister and State Minister. The Director General reports directly to the Minister. The nine departments report to the Director General.
The departments are:
- Office of the Accountant General
- Admin & Finance Department
- National Asset department
- Budget Directorate
- Directorate general of revenue
- Debt Management Department
- Economic policy & planning department
- Information communication technology (ICT) department
- Internal audit department
- Human resources & training department
- Procurement department